Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How do I cancel my membership ? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

How do I cancel my membership ?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    lonestar said:
    lonestar said:
    lonestar said:
    Im sure there is a reason for this. I don’t think Russ deserves to be written off over one odd post. 
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2101413/#Comment_2101413
    I know about the thread. But having dealt with Russ I don’t think this all came out of the blue. 
    My link was specifically to his comment - which was an apology for being very pissed yesterday ;)
    Apologies! I assumed it was the thread in question. Internet + alcohol... never a dull moment ;)
    Not the first, and definitely not the last ;)
    I plan on consuming a rather large quantity of famous grouse this evening. I apologise in advance for my disgraceful, shocking and embarrassing behaviour. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • martmart Frets: 5165
    mart said:
    Words of wisdom there indeed. Henceforth @Wazmeister should be known as Wizmeister.
    Thanks mate - do you think that you could casually mention it to the wife....?
    Hey, I said Wizmeister, not Wifemeister! I’m not some kind of miracle worker! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • martmart Frets: 5165
    lonestar said:

I plan on consuming a rather large quantity of famous grouse this evening. I apologise in advance for my disgraceful, shocking and embarrassing behaviour. 
    Sorry, but that’s just not good enough. Get yourself some single malt straightaway and keep the grouse for cleaning the toilet.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 847
    On the subject of whiskey does anyone have any experience with Suntory single grain whiskey?
  • mart said:
    mart said:
    Words of wisdom there indeed. Henceforth @Wazmeister should be known as Wizmeister.
    Thanks mate - do you think that you could casually mention it to the wife....?
    Hey, I said Wizmeister, not Wifemeister! I’m not some kind of miracle worker! :)
    Ha ! Brilliant
    tFB Trader
    mart said:
    lonestar said:

Sorry, but that’s just not good enough. Get yourself some single malt straightaway and keep the grouse for cleaning the toilet.
    One has to live within his means. I have recently progressed from toilet cleaner to Grouse :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    lonestar said:
    mart said:
    lonestar said:

One has to live within his means. I have recently progressed from toilet cleaner to Grouse :)
    Progressed??!!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    lonestar said:
    mart said:
    lonestar said:

Progressed??!!
    Progressed - in this case (“progressed” = ran out of toilet cleaner).

:)
    lonestar said:
    lonestar said:
    mart said:
    lonestar said:

Progressed??!!

Shops were open today - you could have got some more :)
    tFB Trader
    lonestar said:
    lonestar said:
    mart said:
    lonestar said:

Progressed??!!

Shops were open today - you could have got some more :)
    See my previous comment ;)
    One has to live within his means
    If I have a suitable substitute then one does not have to spend more money, do they :)
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 861
    Sorry, i’d been drinking Diplomatico Reserva Rum all afternoon, after the bubbly in the morning. What was I thinking...I love this place  :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Zoolooter said:
    Sorry, i’d been drinking Diplomatico Reserva Rum all afternoon, after the bubbly in the morning. What was I thinking...I love this place  :)
    ;)
  • Zoolooter said:
    That's the spirit :)

;)
    <space for hire>
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • If I open a bag of Wine Gums I slur my words and fall over. Sometimes I run to the bog, not sure which end it's going to come out of and boke in my pants
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    If I open a bag of Wine Gums I slur my words and fall over. Sometimes I run to the bog, not sure which end it's going to come out of and boke in my pants
    Thanks for sharing : )
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mbembe Frets: 1838
    I thought if you left the forum and came back in you had to be debriefed. 
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 2587
    edited January 2019
    mbe said:
    I thought if you left the forum and came back in you had to be debriefed
    He may have been...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/image-products/2734/2734-1024.jpg
  • Hi, I would like to cancel my membership. No main reason just not for me that’s all. Cheers 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Hi, I would like to cancel my membership. No main reason just not for me that’s all. Cheers 
    There isn’t really a way of cancelling. You can opt to be “on a break” or just not log on any more..
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
    "Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
    'Relax' said the night man,
    'We are programmed to receive.
    You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave!'
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1470
    Hi, I would like to cancel Spartacus's membership. Its not for him.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
    JAYJO said:
    Hi, I would like to cancel Spartacus's membership. Its not for him.
    And so would I. And my wife.
  • CeeJayCeeJay Frets: 455
    I think it's quite amusing around here, so I'll stick around if that's ok  :)
    I've never really understood the big Forum Flounce either.
    I had a wife many years ago. After a heated discussion about something or other, she exclaimed, "I'm leaving now, don't try to stop me!".................................Ok.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Have you all been on the ale? if you have theres a great tele custom to be had - half price at £1200

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 5837
    mbe said:
    I thought if you left the forum and came back in you had to be debriefed. 
    No, that’s Tom Brown’s Schooldays you’re thinking of.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Anyone who leaves this forum of their own free will - is a fuckface O’toolbox.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    You’re all making a big thing of this. All you need to do is walk away from your keyboard. Unless of course your ego needs a big flounce .... 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Hi, I would like to cancel my membership. No main reason just not for me that’s all. Cheers 

If you look up the make and model of your router online you will find instructions how to block the site's URL thus ensuring you will never visit it again, even by accident. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter