Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NEW GUITAR GEAR - RETONE (TONE ANALYSER AND REPRODUCER) - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NEW GUITAR GEAR - RETONE (TONE ANALYSER AND REPRODUCER)

Hello All,

I am a student at Blackpool Sixth Form College in Blackpool, UK. As part of an assignment we have to come up with an idea for a musical orientated business plan, my business plan is to make a peice of software or an app that listens to a guitar tone from a song, say for example - The guitar solo from time by Pink Floyd - and can tell you which effects are being used and can show you options to how to recreate it. It does this by pulling from a bank of preamps and effects. This knowledge is then used to show you how you can create the tone.

PLEASE fill out this form and tell me what you think.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2R480y4lUSTplH2ZgSk5aYlBpFemMilnUn4qttaOnQcrGgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks,
Luke
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Impossible sounding project IMO, but I've tried to fill in your form anyway

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter