Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Shinedown, Brixton Academy, tonight (7th November) - 2 spare tickets - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Shinedown, Brixton Academy, tonight (7th November) - 2 spare tickets

SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
Two friends have just had to drop out due to ill health, which means I'm holding two spare tickets for tonight.

If anyone's interested message me with a contact number and I'll try to sort something out, although obviously it's short notice!

Cover price is £30 a head, plus whatever the booking fee was.

Doors at 7, I'm aiming to arrive sometime between 7 and 8, and once I'm in, I guess that'll be it, so long shots are us :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Well, seeing as I raised it here, probably ought to report back that it was an excellent show.  The supports were … interesting. Still trying to work out if Starset have potential for brilliance, or just have a strong visual look to masque the fact that the songs aren't really all that and they're not using the look to turn it into a proper performance art thing.

Shinedown, however, were very much on form, despite being used to the patter by now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter