Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Daft Amplitube 3 question - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Daft Amplitube 3 question

How do you change the window size (Win8)? At the moment most of the buttons for recording & playback at the bottom are hidden under the taskbar :/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    I don't think you can. I think it was designed with 800px tall screens in mind, then the world went and decided that cheaper 1366x768 screens were the in thing. When Win7/Win8 came along with their taller taskbars, it all went to shit for people who thought that screen resolution would only get better in the name of progress instead of worse.

For what it's worth, you get the same problem with the Eleven Rack standalone editor; this is why I refuse to buy laptops with less than 900px vertical resolution.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1488
    Yeah. I get the same problem with BFD Eco. It cannot be re -sized and that is on a W7/64 PC and a 22" widescreen telly!

Best you can do is hide the taskbar and have it pop up when you go down there. Not ideal.

Dave.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22443
    Sorry guys... but bigger monitors are fairly cheap these days ;)
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Drew_fx said:
    Sorry guys... but bigger monitors are fairly cheap these days ;)
    I agree, but it's not helpful when you've bought a laptop and didn't pay attention to the resolution. For me, screen resolution thing is the first thing I check when buying laptops...can't stand low-res screens. They actually make me feel claustrophobic.
    <space for hire>