Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• BroccoBrocco Frets: 77
    @Bridgehouse - I need to step down from this one to concentrate on sorting the Western Jam provisionally penciled in for  March 2019. Please could you kindly remove me from the list, thanks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Brocco said:
    @Bridgehouse - I need to step down from this one to concentrate on sorting the Western Jam provisionally penciled in for  March 2019. Please could you kindly remove me from the list, thanks.
    Will do - and I’ll move an “other” up..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Roland said:
    Can you add my name as a possible please.
    Will do
    Can I go on the Other list please? I‘m interested in playing at the bowling club, but someone else will get better value from a day time place. Besides guitar, amp, and FX I will bring a few tools in case anyone needs a set up.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    Roland said:
    Can you add my name as a possible please.
    Will do
    Can I go on the Other list please? I‘m interested in playing at the bowling club, but someone else will get better value from a day time place. Besides guitar, amp, and FX I will bring a few tools in case anyone needs a set up.
    You might want to practice for the gig tho ;)
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    I presume that we can do that outside of the recorded sessions?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    I presume that we can do that outside of the recorded sessions?
    Yes, but last time we did songs picked from the recorded sessions - I can move you to other and the if you need to practice on the recorded sessions then you can - we can work it out on the day as you may be able to get prepped in one of the other rooms
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    edited August 2018
    @Bridgehouse - I'll put PAID against the names of attendees when I've recieved their payment in our PP account so you can track status.

[edit]
    I've not received anything from @pmbomb - you'd updated him to P on the list.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    edited August 2018
    @Roland moved to others list - @McToot moved to main list - skipped @Phil_aka_Pip as he’s not sure yet due to move!
  • TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
    I've now paid up. Bit slow as per......
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 474
    Missed this before - I'll sort out payment tonight.
  • Please @ me when hotel details/deal is available... as I'll miss it :)

• RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 474
    Cash sent.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 896
    Wow! I've just seen this having got back from holiday earlier today and it's very popular!

I don't think I can do the Saturday or the gig but, as a regular gigger, I would feel happier if that place went to someone with less experience who would get more out of it.

I should be ok for the Sunday session and could definitely learn a couple of songs for a jam. I could also bring my Kemper and/or Axe FX II and talk people through them and let them have a go. If that would be of interest, put me down for an 'Other' place if there are any left!
    drwiddly said:
    Wow! I've just seen this having got back from holiday earlier today and it's very popular!

I don't think I can do the Saturday or the gig but, as a regular gigger, I would feel happier if that place went to someone with less experience who would get more out of it.

I should be ok for the Sunday session and could definitely learn a couple of songs for a jam. I could also bring my Kemper and/or Axe FX II and talk people through them and let them have a go. If that would be of interest, put me down for an 'Other' place if there are any left!
    Done!
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    TTony said:
    @Bridgehouse - I'll put PAID against the names of attendees when I've recieved their payment in our PP account so you can track status.

[edit]
    Tony, paid on the 19th, transaction id ends 2145612 - not tagged as I didn't know. Got it? Ta.
  • I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city.... ;)
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city.... ;)
    Where the jams are cool and @darthed1981 is pretty?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'll take what I'm given...
    Ho ho ho
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city....
    Thanks mate, I'm glad you noticed!
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    I've now paid... take me down to the paradise city....
    Thanks mate, I'm glad you noticed!
    Always drop you a sideways glance mate ;)
    pmbomb said:
    TTony said:

[edit]
    Tony, paid on the 19th, transaction id ends 2145612 - not tagged as I didn't know. Got it? Ta.
    @pmbomb - not received anything with the transID, and nothing that I've not been able to tie to a username. 

theFretBoard@outlook.com?

It's not the 19th yet though?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    TTony said:
    pmbomb said:
    TTony said:

[edit]
    @pmbomb - not received anything with the transID, and nothing that I've not been able to tie to a username. 

theFretBoard@outlook.com?

It's not the 19th yet though?
    My typo, it was the 12th. Full info on PM, thanks and sorry for the faff.
    Sorted :)
  • stickersticker Frets: 868
    Leave granted , Payment sent . BOOM !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    @Bridgehouse and @Legionreturns - appreciate this is a long way off in the future, but it's more fun than thinking about w**k, so ... is the rough plan for the Outlane gig similar to last time? Start with a bit of an open mic time, then go into the electric/band set?

Not that I'm already thinking about open mic numbers at all. In the slightest. Oh no.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Snags said:
    @Bridgehouse and @Legionreturns - appreciate this is a long way off in the future, but it's more fun than thinking about w**k, so ... is the rough plan for the Outlane gig similar to last time? Start with a bit of an open mic time, then go into the electric/band set?

Not that I'm already thinking about open mic numbers at all. In the slightest. Oh no.
    Yep - that's the plan. I'm lining up an acoustic debut too
    Snags said:

Cool - I've never heard you sing.
    Snags said:

There's a good reason for that...
    Snags said:

Well if I end up singing Paradise City (it has more +1s than a hot spinster so will probably make it), you at least have a low bar to skip over!
  • Snags said:

Want me to bring a vocal fx box with autotune on? ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you