Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Heistercamp...wow - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Heistercamp...wow

What's Hot
I've got one Heistercamp strap but bought a new guitar so obviously wanted a matching strap. I sent a FB message asking if they had a lighter blue that might match Lake Placid Blue and got a rapid response back in the affirmative. They posted a picture of the 2 shades they had and when I dithered they offered to make up samples and post them to me. Which arrived today: 

https://imgur.com/a/hO3I1vL

I was expecting a couple of rough bits of leather, which was already very helpful. I wasn't expecting them to be stitched as well. I wasn't expecting them to be stamped with a number so I can refer to them more easily. And I wasn't expecting the light leather to be backed with the dark one. They've put in so much effort for zero guaranteed sale that I just wanted to post here and flag up possibly the best service I've ever had. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments