Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). This week I have mostly been listening to: The Cleverlys - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

This week I have mostly been listening to: The Cleverlys

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited August 2013 in Music

This week on 'Decker's this week I have been mostly listening to ..." thread I have been mostly listening to The Cleverlys.

Funny and talented, whats not to like? But enough about me, check 'em below ...

hold on while I figure out the youtube link

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    fuck it

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited August 2013

Ha ha cracked it. No more [ ]  tags eh, sneaky buggers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    edited August 2013
    They do prog rock ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter