Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). My Neo Soul band from Portugal - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

My Neo Soul band from Portugal

What's Hot
JotaJota Frets: 449
Typical Me is my Neo-Soul band from Portugal.
We got our first EP out and also the first video from the live recording sessions.
In the next weeks we'll be releasing the other videos.
Share if you like.
Thanks.
https://typicalmeband.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/typicalmeband

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    Muito bom, parabéns.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JotaJota Frets: 449
    Muito obrigado.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Wasn’t really sure what neo soul meant but very nice. I think the only word I remember from my trip to Portugal is ola. So, ola. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • photekphotek Frets: 1429
    Where is Portugal are you based? I have fond memories of being in Coimbra singing Silence 4 song at a Karaoke night :) I will have a listen to the tracks tonight as they don't seem to work on my work computer.
    @photek we're from Braga.
    Let me know what you think of it.
    Thanks.
    New video is up:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 698
    Excelente trabalho, boa sorte.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    fnpt said:
    Excelente trabalho, boa sorte.
    Muito obrigado.
    One more video:

Last video:

New song from a recent live performance