Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD Squier Jaguar Bass (P/J) in Silverburst w/ Active EQ - FINAL DROP £150 - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD Squier Jaguar Bass (P/J) in Silverburst w/ Active EQ - FINAL DROP £150

LaCathedrale_UKLaCathedrale_UK Frets: 103
edited July 2018 in Basses £

I bought this bass about a year ago to record with and it's barely seen any use. Comes with a fender gig-bag and basically unmarked/as-new with a fresh 12V and new D'Addario strings. Plays very smoothly and with a great tonal variety but I'm just not using it! 

Medium Jumbo frets on a Rosewood board with block inlays on a 34" scale neck. Silverburst poly body and matching headstock with a P/J pickup configuration and Vol/Vol/boost/Tone control set. 

I don't have the materials to post unfortunately - so will be a meet up/collection in South Croydon/Purley. I'm on the train line so could potentially travel up to London Bridge/Victoria/Kings Cross/etc. to exchange there, or within a reasonable distance by car.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump, open to sensible offers! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bump
  • Still for sale bump.
  • dropped to £190 to sell, and a bump.
  • bump!
  • final drop to £150 before this goes on eBay tomorrow or is withdrawn unsold - it's a stonking bass and would be ideal with the P/J configuration for anyone looking for a back up instrument or to track lines on some home produced tracks.
  • ricorico Frets: 1219
    Still got it? have PM'd you

• For posterity, sold for £200 via gumtree
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Thank you for the update. :)

I apologise for belatedly directing @rico to this thread. Perhaps, I shall have to try to sell him something of mine? ;)
    Be seeing you.