Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Bristol Guitar Show - April 29th - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Bristol Guitar Show - April 29th

I went last year and it was a really nice, laid back show. Plenty to see, loads of used gear. Live music, bar, food. There was a good vibe about the whole thing.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    Darn - it's a Sunday; I do somethng in the morning, so it's too far for just a couple of hours.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    Thinking about popping along - anyone else? 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    I'm working on the door as I am friends with the organiser,, :) I'm looking forward to it 
  • Hoping to go again this year...
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
    I'll probably go if I haven't bought another guitar by then. I'm checking one out on Friday!
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 394
    Looking forward to it.  Really enjoyed last year.  Not a big show but a lot of interesting stuff.
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1239
    tFB Trader
    Drop by the Fredric Effects stand if you're there!

• timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1239
    edited April 2018 tFB Trader