Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). A brief review of my Tanglewood TW47 - Guitar Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

A brief review of my Tanglewood TW47

I thought you may like to see my Tanglewood TW47?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Thanks. I like listening to people enthuse over guitars. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gotta say... that 'selfie' in your avatar looks nothing like you in real life.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1417
    Yeah, didn't get my good side really 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    Very good, that, matey - well done!

I was particularly interested by the idea that your brass bridge pins gave you more bass response - is that just because of the weight of them? 

I've pondered about changing mine (Martin 00-15) from the standard plastic ones, but the wisdom I encountered at the time was that the only effect was on the looks, not the sound.

Lovely looking guitar, anyway!