Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nice tight trem - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Nice tight trem

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10211
My trem arm is so nice and tight that when I ping it off the back end my eyes vibrate and my vision goes blurred.
Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    Did you weld it in?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Lol no - insulation tape :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I use PTFE tape, heyho, just a variation on a theme

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Ya, couldn't have done it without your trem arm by the way, I couldn't get my other trem+tape in the hole, but yours was threaded so I could sort of screw it in and the tape moulds round the ridges well and grips the smooth inner wall of the hole really well. Thanks again! :)

No probs, mate. I'm here to help/hinder :|

I'm pleased it worked