Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Huddersfield Jam - The recordings so you can all see what happens at a jam! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Huddersfield Jam - The recordings so you can all see what happens at a jam!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    I must say that you certainly raised the bar with this event. The recordings are great as a momento of the day! You’re going the struggle to better that in future!

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    TTony said:

We should have the next event as a pay-to-enter thing for an audience ...

You'll probably make more if the audience have to pay to leave ;)

One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    outstanding stuff all round, 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Any chance we can have the others posted, please @Bridgehouse. I want to share the link with my friends. Or more accurately - my friend :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    Any chance we can have the others posted, please @Bridgehouse. I want to share the link with my friends. Or more accurately - my friend :)
    Still waiting for everyone to approve in the sneaky private thread on the last 6, then I will post
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    All the tracks on this playlist

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Brilliant - really enjoying listening to these. Must admit "Beat It" was the first one I clicked :lol: 
  • Brilliant - really enjoying listening to these. Must admit "Beat It" was the first one I clicked :lol: 
    I gave it a try.... kudos to the others for the couple of run throughs we did.. great fun
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    Brilliant - really enjoying listening to these. Must admit "Beat It" was the first one I clicked :lol: 
    There were some really good players there @thomasross20. It’s worth restating - there were no rehearsals, just straight in the room and record. Most of what you hear are the only takes....
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Good stuff on all the tracks and very well done :) @richardhomer ; I'll miss you if I don't also go the Sunday. Yet to decide lol.