Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Did a live song and interview for Balcony TV - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Did a live song and interview for Balcony TV

Hey folks,

Back in December I got up early on a frosty Saturday morning and recorded a song and an interview for Balcony TV in Exeter and here it is:

Hope you like it!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Like it!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 763
    edited February 2018
    I liked it also, and that vid reminds me of my days working in Exeter.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Really like your voice nice song.
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 698
    Really, really good.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 569
    Excellent.
  • Thanks for all your kind words folks!
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Great, I really enjoyed that. Bravo.