Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Steve Vai Masterclass - 14th March 2018- Tickets booked!! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Steve Vai Masterclass - 14th March 2018- Tickets booked!!

What's Hot
cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2339
edited December 2017 in Events
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    Oo nice. Will check tx
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • viz said:
    Oo nice. Will check tx
    belated bump - are you 2 going to this? Just found out my wife has got me a ticket!  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    I went.  I watched in awe of his master powers.  I even asked a question.   He makes everything look effort less.  His tone was pretty good even through his stereo marshall rig.  I need to practice more. 
  • BensonBenson Frets: 241
    I went.  I watched in awe of his master powers.  I even asked a question.   He makes everything look effort less.  His tone was pretty good even through his stereo marshall rig.  I need to practice more. 
    Didn’t think it was stereo, was the right hand half stack even powered on? Didn’t look like it from where I was sat.
    It was powered on (i was sat central to him ).  Sounded stereo to me.  He usually plays in stereo to get his splendid surround sound delay.  Could be wrong though may just have been a back up
    My pics from the night

https://imgur.com/gallery/URrdQ
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BensonBenson Frets: 241
    It was refreshing to see a player of his standard warts ‘n all. He dropped a major clanger in Whsipering a Prayer and I don’t know if he had monitoring issues but he was playing catch-up to the backing track on The Animal. Nice to know he’s only human ...sorta.
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1023
    I thought he was ace. Yeah a couple of mistakes but he plays with amazing control and puts everything into each note. Definitely still got it.