Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). GuitarGuitar.co.uk sale - heads up - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

GuitarGuitar.co.uk sale - heads up

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
Guitar Guitar are selling 335's for £1399 from today (satin gloss type, some with P90's).

I've also noticed the Telebration Empresses and Old Pines for £999.

Good if you want a brand spanker.
I play at my dining room table.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    which one is it? satin OR gloss
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    WezV said:
    .....It's both Wez.....
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    ah... "satin/gloss top" not "satin/gloss", now I understand, Gibson are saving money by only buffing the top.  

they do look nice for the money, shame all the pictures have left the white covering on the plates, that makes them look cheap
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1882
    edited August 2013
    WezV said:
    Satin except for the top, which is gloss. Satin AND gloss if you like 
    edited August 2013
    I don't know about that lads. The yanks refer to 'satin gloss' as an inbetween finish, we'd call it silk or semi gloss. I only say this as I work with American aircraft and it's their terminology for the paint. My guess is that they're all over 'silk' as we'd call it.
    ...but the description says: This Limited Run has a glossy top and a smooth satin everywhere else. It doesn't look like it to me though.
    ...ah, the black one is semi gloss topped, the bursts and brown one are gloss topped. Confusing.
    ...I've just bored the tits off myself there.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • matonematone Frets: 211
    Slow sellers being dumped I think .
    Yeah, definitely. I like the look of the red pro junior for 399 too.