Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Quad Jam session - let there be video - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Quad Jam session - let there be video

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    blobb said:
    Nice rug.
    I believe it's actually @TTony 's real hair.....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    blobb said:
    Nice rug.
    Ah well, it made you smile.

oh.

Hang on .....
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    TTony said:
    blobb said:
    Nice rug.
    Ah well, it made you smile.

oh.

Hang on .....
    *titters at the back*
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    I read that as titties... not sure what that says about me
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    I read that as titties... not sure what that says about me
    This thread would have a lot more views and comments if there were titties at the back...
  • The bass player is very handsome.  
    Did you click on the wrong video again? ;)
    I thought I would have got a few wis's for that comment at least..oh well, it was worth a try.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Have the other vids from the Quad jam been uploaded anywhere yet? If not, no rush but I'd love to see them at some stage! :-)

Quality moments I'm looking forward to seeing which don't come across on the audio include Octatonic dropping his sticks in Learning To Fly #1, the OTT microphone slide I put in at the end of Foxey Lady #1, and (if the videos extend that far) the look of panic on digitalscream's face as Octatonic forgot to reset his metronome and kicked off Cupid's Dead 26 bpm too fast :-)