Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). TateFX - Stuff - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

TateFX - Stuff

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    edited March 2020 tFB Trader
    I'd like to introduce you all to my latest pedal!

The Antares Overdrive is my take on the mid pushed over drive, taking influence from a few of my favourite Japanese OD's lots of tweaking and refining until I was finally happy. 

The key feature of the Antares OD is the ability to be able to blend in you clean signal. It gives you lots of options and countless combinations of volume and clean as the two controls are very interactive. It lets you get a pushed clean into a nice drive but with out losing any note clarity. It will also let you drive an overdrive amp and keep some of the low it there that can be lost with other. 

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Great post and a great pedal, love Dan's demo.
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Hi Guys just thought I'd ad  a new demo video to this thread and the updated booster artwork   

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    Just an update, awesome new video from Pete!

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I absolutely love the artwork on the booster Stu.

I really don't need a booster otherwise I'd buy one just because of how cool it looks (I'm that shallow).
    tFB Trader
    I absolutely love the artwork on the booster Stu.

I really don't need a booster otherwise I'd buy one just because of how cool it looks (I'm that shallow).
    Thanks dude, I tend to buy with my eyes as well
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    edited July 2019 tFB Trader
    Just a quick update the Antares gets a bit of use in this andertons video  

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    tFB Trader
    Nice little Antares demo here by The Guitar Geek 

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    Just a quick update from That Pedal Show today! 

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    Just seen this great video from the Fretboards own @JohnCordy !

https://youtu.be/RP0WmBcjSIM
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    Here for another update! 

The Raise The Dead fuzz got a recent airing in the Andertons sound like muse video! 

Then the awesome @JohnCordy has compared The Antares to his TS10! 

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 828
    edited April 2020
    Just wanted to revive this. 

As I have just had a Fuzz Face made for me, and the communication and speed of the build had been incredible. I only messaged this morning and he has already made the pedal. 

Thank you very much, I will leave a review when I receive it @TateFX ;

Pete

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    If you have time the fantastic and slightly crazy German has just uploaded his review of my Antares Overdrive pedal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV0-PgBvLRs&t=41s 
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    tFB Trader
    Hey all, Just thought I'd drop the latest demo video into the thread. This ones by the great Mike Hermans! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htcrIyDiEac&t=165s
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    edited October 2020 tFB Trader
    Hey guys and gals I'm running a Halloween sale this weekend! 

http://www.tatefx.co.uk/

Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    tFB Trader
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram