Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Quad jam recordings - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Quad jam recordings

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
This is mainly one for Mr @Bridgehouse.

I've got some of the recordings from the Quad session.  The plan is that everyone who was recorded playing on a song in the main room will get advance access to those recordings.  This is so that they can approve/decline the wider (just here!) publishing of the recordings - as we said we'd do before the day happened.

So, who played?

I'm pretty sure that I've got most people, but there were some late additions to the attendees, and I'm not sure whether any of the above played on anything ...

@paulmapp8306
@pablo
@spark240
@flink_poyd
@brocco

I'll create the group and give access to it over the next few days.
:)
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    This is a tester ... or a teaser ... and, apart from a bit of volume boost, is unprocessed.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited November 2017
    Drums - Octatonic
    Bass - Bridgehouse
    Rhythm - TTony
    Lead - ????
    Vocals - BigJon
    Keys - Horse

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    TTony said:
    Drums - Octatonic
    Bass - Bridgehouse
    Rhythm - TTony
    Lead / vocals - BigJon
    Keys - Horse

And I think that's it ??
    Yep. More than enough ;)
    Was that lead the rather luscious gold top man himself?
    Was that lead the rather luscious gold top man himself?
    It may well have been - I'm just checking the video, and BigJon was just doing vocals - so prevoius post edited.
    @impmann?
  • Looking forward to seeing/hearing these!

Was a great day. 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    Guilty as charged. I recognise those bum notes... :-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

impmann said:
    Guilty as charged. I recognise those bum notes... :-)
    Say whaaaaaaat? That was a great improv ;)
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    I was of course there and playing/singing on things.

I believe there is some kind of injunction against them being heard again in my case. ;)
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • I played on a couple. Comfortably numb is the one I want to hear.  I have no problems with the video being published.  There's enough of my noodling on he www as it is.
  • Where can. I viee the video?
  • Where can. I viee the video?
    There's only one so far...

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117584/quad-jam-session-let-there-be-video#latest

And reading the op there won't be one of comfy

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2016
    I played acoustic on Numb at the end....

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview