Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Duoton Lo-Diver - meet the future new model - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Duoton Lo-Diver - meet the future new model

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• that's the back on them by the way
    That is awesome!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • russianbearrussianbear Frets: 243
    edited February 2020

here is a cutting board 
    1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 906
    Can't see any pics, is it just me?
    www.theflyingacesband.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 926
    Pics are working fine for me. 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    Pics seem to have flipped horizontally mate :)
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    it's MattNovak said:
    Can't see any pics, is it just me?
    just your family budget protection adblock is ON  :3
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Once in a while I build a strat for myself 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

new headstock designs
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8372
    Reading down, either #2 or #3, for me.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer

the first of the updated JS-2 bodies, with the input jack on the back side and the new neck joint,

LD-2 model is very subtly larger in body. Two rows of string-thru holes allow you to choose low tension + extra overtones, or stiffer strings / better sustain / "normal" playing guitar. Input jack went to the back side like on JS-2. Also new comfortable modern neck pocket.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

First two LD-2's. The lefty on the bottom is a special order with a tune o matic.

• The colour of this season if graffiti yellow
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121
    Flipping lovely.

• 0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    edited August 2023
    Good to see you back, have missed these beauties. Still think you need to get somewhere in the UK stocking a couple so folks can try them, so keeping my fingers crossed that this is in the pipeline. 1 
  • Black one is in UK. Yellow JS2 was bought by Josh Klinghoffer so there's a theoretical possibility it will arrive to UK when they are on tour if he decides so.
    Two red strats are in UK, but strats kinda don't count, boring.
    This one off prototype is for sale in Glasgow: https://reverb.com/item/72333816-duoton-jaguar-junior-like-jazzmaster