Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD : TC Electronics Flashback - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD : TC Electronics Flashback

not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
edited August 2013 in FX £
ALL SOLD

Flashback:

Mint condition (Velcro on the base). With box and USB cable. £90 (now £85!) inc insured delivery. Payment via PayPal gift, no trades. Can be seen here: http://imageshack.us/a/img547/3844/photomar06200301.jpg

Liquid Sunshine:

Also mint condition, boxed etc but with velcro on the base. £90 inc insured delivery. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Price drop to £85...or collection from Kenilworth (weekends/evening) or Banbury (daytime)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Subdecay Liquid Sunshine V3 added

£90 delivered. Again mint, boxed but with velcro on the base.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader

Why would you sell gods own pedal?

Why would you sell gods own pedal?
    Well, it's actually the second V3 I've had, and I had a V2 before that....but still despite it's super awesomeness it's not become a permanent part of my set-up...and I need to raise cash for a pretty little practice amp that Mrs DJ will allow in the living room (see my home practice kit thread). So sadly that's the one that's got to go (and hopefully the one that'll sell given their reputation.

I'll end up buying another one at some point of course!
  • Hmmm
    edited August 2013
    Better pics added. @travisthedog has first dibs on the Liquid Sunshine http://imageshack.us/a/img853/6105/e2ct.jpg

(Can't get the photo button to work, all greyed out on my iPhone. Hopefully it works as a link)
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1843
    edited August 2013
    Money should be with you now Col $-)
    Thanks. Liquid Sunshine gone...Flashback sat waiting for a new home.
    Bump for the Flashback.
    Any offers from you good people of theFB before I head to eBay?
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 394
    edited August 2013
    Hello - I'm very interested in the Flashback. Any interest in trades? An eBow and a bit of cash maybe?

Hi @benecol

I've got an eBow already thanks. I'm saving for a little practice amp for home so ideally after cash