Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Interesting if unexpected musical 'similarity' - Technique Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Interesting if unexpected musical 'similarity'

RockerRocker Frets: 4843
Unlikely as it seems, the intro to 'You shook me all night long' by AC/DC has amazing similarities to the intro of "Come back Beatles, come back' by Horslips.

I saw this video  and while trying it out I began to see how Horslips might have played their tribute to the Beatles.  And it sounds pretty OK too.

I felt that I had learned about 2% of a letter in the alphabet of guitar knowledge/understanding.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1470
    I prefer the notes than the string and fret nos which confuse me. If he said play the D note on the B string then i would find it easier especially as i can see which area of the neck he is playing on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter