Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: Aged Strat Scratchplate - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: Aged Strat Scratchplate

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1429
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
On the off chance, before I buy one from the states has anyone got a '62 medium to heavy aged strat scratchplate? Not after a mint green one, just a horrible dirty one to go with my horrible dirty strat :) Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    Err, actually, I might have.

Sounds a bit cryptic but I'm waiting on a delivery of a relic'ed body that the vendor has chucked in an aged white pickguard with that I probably won't use.

Thing is I'm just back off me hols and I'm not back in the office (where I asked him to post it to) until tomorrow so I can check then if it helps ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • photekphotek Frets: 1429
    Sounds good to me. If you can get a pic whenever you are ready so I can confirm the screw placement etc that would be great.
    Will let you know tomorrow mate, I'll even take my camera with me to precipitate instant image upload !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    in fact, given that I've just got a bit overexcited and bought an absolutely beautiful CAR Rutters Telemaster (that I don't need & can't really afford) it's looking like I'll also be looking to flog on the Black Nitro Relic'ed Musikraft Strat Body, Aged Callaham Trem, aged neck plate & screws & aged jack socket AND a set of unused Oil City Pickups (Triple Blues neck & mid & StoneTone bridge) to help recoup some money so if any of that takes your fancy as well do let me know ?
    Tempting as it is dude, the rest of my guitar is 31 years old and looks it apart from the original scratchplate which for some reason looks brand new lol.
    Righto chap, more anon
    @DrBob any luck with the scratchplate mate?
    Regrettably not mate, I'm currently trying to track down the vendor to find out where it, and the rest of the package are
    Oh dear, fingers crossed it turns up!