Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Flakes! - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Flakes!

How often do you come across folk who are seemingly all up for a project, but fall flat when it comes down to actually getting it together ?

Just had a whiney-ass at work who left it all last minute to sort out some tour stuff, and tried to make it "my fault" that she'd not sorted out her passport and visa's for a US tour! And wanted me to fix it all, right there, right now like it was some kind of right, just because it was booked. FFS!

These things aren't arranged overnight, so getting your own shizzle sorted shouldn't be a problem if you're vaguely professional surely?

Just boiled my piss that did.
littlegreenman < My tunes here...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    I feel your pain dude.

There is some real eejits put there. Good luck and I hole you getit sorted ASAP. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Your comment to said female colleague should have gone thus:

"There's the phone, there's the internet, get fucking busy..."
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."