Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Matchless ES212 cab SOLD - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Matchless ES212 cab SOLD

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
edited October 2013 in Amps £
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    And by magic!!  pics have been added :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    and thats beauuuuutiful! 
    stuagu said:
    and thats beauuuuutiful! 
    Thanks!!   It sounds glorious -  I know the correct path would be to keep it and keep an eye out for a matchless head - I've been toying with one of the cheaper badcat cougar heads to use with it.
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 306
    GLWTS John, that looks beautiful
    Thanks! However I'm 95% certain I want to keep it now and just get another amp head so I can use it live... :-)
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 516

Hi there,

I take it these are not the original speakers? Can you confirm as genuinely interested (if you are still selling?)

Kind regards

Mark

Hi Mark, I had thought they were the original speakers but I had an email exchange with a chap yesterday who pointed out they should have a matchless sticker so someone must have swapped them at some point - not sure why unless they blew them and needed to replace them. At the moment I'm thinking I want to get another head and keep it but ill let you know for sure when I get home at the weekend.
    With grea regret I've decided I would be better with the matching evh cab to go with my new amp so this is now for sale...  I used it last night and it (and the evh 50) sounded amazing - but the base on the evh is very different to other amps and it doesn't sit on top of it very well.   I'm very happy to keep it but if I keep gigging it but the matching cab would better.

Happy to trade for an blonde evh 212 cab in the unlikely event someone has one.
    :(   Nevermind gigs -  just been practise and the strap slipped off my strat (the only guitar without straplocks!!!) it landed on the cab and put a tiny dink in the tolex...  I'm gutted!  

Obviously I'm very open to offers now - I'll upload a pic of the tear shortly...   I better put it well out of the way and stick the thr at home!
    bump....
    edited October 2013
    and here is a pic of the dreaded ding -  had to put the big light on and use flash to get it to show and the glare makes it stand out....

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w617/johnpinchin2/ab85f6f2-0bae-4b5e-8492-f79eaa266f8b_zps18759a81.jpg

SOLD