Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Do you dress to impress? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Do you dress to impress?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• viz said:
    I would love to think you called the band The Damon Albarnz.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Ah cunning ;)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Looks and sounds like a hoot @viz, music needs more apes and humour due to getting too serious for its own good these days,

The Silverbaxx a cool name and a cool nod to your other gig with Basement Jaxx.
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Thank you - I agree, making rock music can be and should be a right laugh! Plus I had an interesting meeting today - should be more Silverbaxx action in the coming weeks ;)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    IanSavage said:
    Pretty much what I'd wear down the pub ;)

*caveat: this photo may or may not be six years old, and making me feel old just posting it. Would still wear the same onstage with the right band though, as my body fortunately refuses to age.*

Hahahahahaha, that is awesome!!! Proper rock lol!!!
    Loving the backing girls, too,lol !!