Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold - FS Musicman sterling SUB 5 string bass £160 ! - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold - FS Musicman sterling SUB 5 string bass £160 !

2»

Comments

• Thanks @prowla and apologies I should have mentioned that someone else bid £150 this week on here and I put it to my son who refuses to go below £160 - I totally forgot about your original offer

Ive still got 1 Facebook bid at £185 but they want it delivered for that so it's probably in the same ballpark 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    No worries - I don't understand why it's not sold anyway, in all honesty.
    Which FB group is it in?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • UK Guitars and Gear I think , I stuck it on there ages ago.
  • Sold !
    Looking forward to picking it up on the weekend!
  • Cheers Prowla . It's a win win as I get to escape from the in laws for a while to meet you, feel free to be running late :-)
  • gaaaaah fuck.

I wanted one of these
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    gaaaaah fuck.

I wanted one of these
    Waaaay too late with yer barrow! :)

(It is a bloomin' loud bass!)
  • gaaaaah fuck.

I wanted one of these
    There's a couple on Basschat for sale
    There are usually some going on ebay too, but the ones at the moment are new (so pricier).