Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fretboard Jam 2017 - Song List Thread - Running Order V4 - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fretboard Jam 2017 - Song List Thread - Running Order V4

What's Hot
1131415161719»

Comments

• Brocco said:
    Will be there (probably a little late). Excited and scared in equal measure! Looming firward to merting everyone.
    Good man!

Can you sing?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Brocco said:
    Will be there (probably a little late). Excited and scared in equal measure! Looming firward to merting everyone.
    Good man!

Can you sing?
    Because if not, it seems like my voice will be sounding like a rougher version of Hurt-era Johnny Cash by the end of the day ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4610
    Brocco said:
    Nice one.
    I'm sure everyone is looming firward to merting you too.

Have a great time.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Brocco said:
    Nice to have another allo allo fan on here :)

See you there man, leaving in a few myself!
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2093
    Leaving now in an ancient silver golf
  • Brocco said:
    Good man!

Can you sing?
    Happy to song more if it means playing less ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • In town doing a bit of shopping and breakfast then I'll be heading in
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    TimmyO said:
    I won't be joining you :-( 

Hope to catch you all at the next one
    awww you were high on my 'finally get to meet' list :(

ne'er mind
    but not top?

<huff>

lol
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Brocco said:
    Good man!

Can you sing?
    Happy to song more if it means playing less ;) 
    Family happy to sing. Could, though I'm creaky from lack of practice and age..
  • @TTony - I think this thread and the Logistics thread can sink now ;)

Could you leave the main one up top for just a little bit till we sort out the photos and videos, pretty please? :)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    @TTony - I think this thread and the Logistics thread can sink now ;)
    Done.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    For anyone who bookmarked this thread and wants to see some of the output from it ... here's a taster

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117584/quad-jam-session-let-there-be-video/p1
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.