Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Thai Bride - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Thai Bride

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939
    A Jeremy Hardy quote that isn't about conservatives? Such things happen?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Myranda said:
    Evilmags said: Transexulas 

Jalapeno said:
    Evilmags;15014" said:
    I'm not sure trans and gay ate the same thing ...
    I know it's his dyslexia - but that was a coffee:screen moment ! ;)
    You picked out one typo, but missed a stranger one - Transexulas! Gender-queer spiders is where I draw the line ;)
    Transexulas, as I recall he was one of the Elves Elrond sent to their death at Helm's Deep.

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• Myranda said:
    But the women want to come to the UK and to have a better life... 
    In the Welsh village where I used to live, a guy murdered his Thai bride and reputedly fed her to his cat.

A better life, maybe. Certainly shorter in this case.
    they never read the small print...
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2939

Myranda said:
    But the women want to come to the UK and to have a better life... 
    In the Welsh village where I used to live, a guy murdered his Thai bride and reputedly fed her to his cat.

A better life, maybe. Certainly shorter in this case.
    Funny you mention that... when i searched for Thai Husband to see if there's a buy a husband website I found a news story about a Thai bride who killed, cooked and then fed her British husband to a tiger
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    where on earth did she find a tiger?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

Glamorgan Zoo?
    so she was able to cook a whole human being in front of the tiger enclosure and not one person made comment on this? No wonder the country's going to the dogs.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    So, this country is going to the dogs and Thai Brides are good at cooking...

hmm mmm joint the dots people ;)
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I'd like to tie up a bride. Does that count?
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    edited August 2013
    VimFuego said:
    so she was able to cook a whole human being in front of the tiger enclosure and not one person made comment on this? No wonder the country's going to the dogs.

You've done far worse........ ;)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

sadly I'm not allowed near the animal enclosures any more. The judge was most adamant.

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    That's not what I wa referring too, but thanks for 'fessing up :P

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7086
    VimFuego said:
    sadly I'm not allowed near the animal enclosures any more. The judge was most adamant.
    did he sing Feed Me to the Lions?

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister