Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Too expensive? - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Too expensive?

GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
Not interested in buying this, but it seems pretty over priced!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290959105745?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Never ever bloody anything, ever!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I'm no expert on used/vintage Marshall values but the seller seems to be being wildly optimistic....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Just a tad :). Badly re-covered and with non-original corners.

The good news is that if you could get it for a sensible price it's a prime candidate for restoration since the grille is good and the speakers are the 'right' ones (assuming they're all OK). The bad news is that given what he's asking he's unlikely to let it go for a sensible price.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• It doesn't say what's on the CD of if it's included.  Could be the difference. ;)
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.