Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Vox AC15C1 - now SOLD. - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Vox AC15C1 - now SOLD.

What's Hot
benecolbenecol Frets: 394
edited August 2013 in Amps £

(Stock image - actual pics tomorrow if/when the sun actually comes out.)

I'm about to do something daft (more news as it breaks), but it means I've got to sell my AC15C1 (the latest, best reissue). Would rather not ship, but would meet you within 50 miles of casa benecol (just north of Bristol on the M5). Price is £290.

Revalved with JJs, so it comes with a spare set of standard valves, I've done the bright cap mod (makes the Top Boost channel play well with pedals and generally sound better), and replaced the standard (short Accutronics) reverb tank with a long MOD reverb tank. Would include the OG tank too. Also has a (Marshall branded hem-hem) two button footswitch to turn the reverb and trem on and off. Mint condition (save for four extra holes inside on the base where I've fitted the longer tank, obviously).

Had it from new, still got the box and stuff.

IT'S GREAT, BUY IT.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• benecolbenecol Frets: 394
    FIx'd the pricing - beg your pardon.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    BONK: off camping 'til Monday so:

a) Burgle my house if you can find it (make a fuss of the cat while you're there though, please), or more importantly...
    b) Don't be alarmed if you don't get any response from me 'til then.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Back from camping bump.