Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). electric fly swats....awesome - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

electric fly swats....awesome

EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
Nobody likes fly invasions. Thankfully the local Chinese store in this village sells tennis racket like fly blasters. Basically a portable hand held version of the machines butchers have. Awesome bit of kit. The Zap sound as you hit one makes it like a video game. Everyone who lives near livestock or rivers should own one. I'm the Andy Murray of fly killing.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    We don't need one of those round here. The flies moved out years ago, due to virtual starvation.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    I need one, got loads of the buggers. Bonus is I can feed them to my fish after.

I used to have one, it's incredibly painful if you use it on yourself.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Don't tell me.... you tried it on your nuts.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    My knee, through my jeans.
    My V key is broken