Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WITHDRAWN - 2003 Warwick Streamer Stage 1 five string bass guitar, Price Drop, £???? - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WITHDRAWN - 2003 Warwick Streamer Stage 1 five string bass guitar, Price Drop, £????

What's Hot
FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
edited December 2017 in Basses £
Serial number: L-xxxxxxx-03.
Produced: 2003-11-14
Description:Streamer Stage I, 5-string
Honey Violin Oil finish
Flamed Maple A body
Flamed Maple neck
Gold hardware  

Made in Germany

Modifications:
Seymour Duncan Phase 2 active narrow "soapbar" pickups.
Bespoke non-adjustable top nut, brass and some self-lubricating black substance.

Previously owned by session musician Trevor McKinley (This instrument appears in the background on Trevor's MarkBass artist/endorsee page.) http://www.markbass.it/artist-detail/trevor-mckinley/

Condition:
Dings and scuffs commensurate with an instrument of this age.
Some corrosion on the gold-plated hardware.
No appreciable fret wear.
Warwick gig bag.

UK face-to-face transactions only. No international shipping. Sorry.

WITHDRAWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Bass recently got used on a recording project. I need to hang onto it until any possible overdubs are completed.
Be seeing you.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Thank you. That is the instrument I am offering. The only useful thing that might be apparent from that image is the broad string spacing at the nut. (19.5mm between string centres. 48mm overall.)
    Be seeing you.
    Bump.

I still don't have a photo hosting account yet. "So, shoot me!"
    Be seeing you.
    edited June 2017
    New category bump.
    Be seeing you.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    Seriously still no pics?, I take it you don't want to sell the bass then? :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7202
    Bump.

I still don't have a photo hosting account yet. "So, shoot me!"
    You don't need an account to use http://imgur.com/ you lazy git. Click on "new post" GREEN BOX AT THE TOP and hit UPLOAD
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    From what I can see of it, it looks an incredible bass. Frets and everything.
    Click on "new post" GREEN BOX AT THE TOP and hit UPLOAD
    Did that. Still awaiting their verification e-mail. 
    Be seeing you.

axisus said:
    Frets.
    Yes. I have no prejudice against the LGBT+ community. 
    Be seeing you.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Ooh! Looks lovely
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7202
    Wow
    Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. Before the price goes back up. ;)
    Be seeing you.
    Monthly bump.
    Be seeing you.
    Quarterly bump. 
    Be seeing you.
  • bassborabassbora Frets: 128
    There is someone over on basschat asking for one in the wanted section.
    Thank you for that, @bassbora. I'm not on Basschat. How soon after registering would I be allowed to begin selling? 
    Be seeing you.
    You can just pm the dude. Not sure if the forum rules have changed but you used to be able to start straight away. It does cost £7 for a single add though. 
    bassbora said:
    You can just pm the dude.
    Done. 
    Be seeing you.
    I hope it works for you 
    So does my bank manager.
    Be seeing you.
  • xsadbassxsadbass Frets: 2
    edited November 2017
    wow..
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2230
    This would go well with my Thumb 5...
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited December 2017
    You have a price of 999 GBP. You gave the condition that you do not want to send, you will get money to your account and you only have to give it to the courier, I offered 1,100 pounds. Unfortunately, you did not agree. you sold bass for a long time, but you're stubborn. my offer is valid all the time, if you agree, I deposit money into your account immediately. Consider. I'm determined.
    "This is a recorded announcement, as I'm afraid we're all out at the moment. The commercial council of Magrathea thanks you for your interest but regrets that the entire planet is temporarily closed for business. Thank you. If you would care to leave your name and the address of a planet where you can be contacted, kindly speak when you hear the tone."
    Be seeing you.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited December 2017
    I do not know what you smoke, but stop it. It does not serve you. In the morning, read how you'll be in shape,. I wonder if everything is alright with you.
    Respect people ...
    bye... Close.. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    The only thing I smoke is leaded solder fumes.

Look what arrived in my e-mail Inbox.

https://i.imgur.com/uoXhnhI.jpg?1
    Be seeing you.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    edited December 2017
    Wow, @Funkfingers you're an idiot! That is DEFINITELY Not a scam! :D
    It is academic. My Warwick bass is no longer for sale. I have made best endeavours to translate this into Polskie many times. Many, many times. 

In an ideal world, I would have this Discussion deleted. 
    Be seeing you.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    In an ideal world, I would have this Discussion deleted. 
    It's closed.

And sadbass won't be hassling any other Classifieds threads.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
This discussion has been closed.