Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Broken toe. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Broken toe.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    The problem is feet! what are they for anyway?
    Absolutely nothin', say it again, y'all.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • holnrew said:
    I was looking at safety boots this very day. Would composite sever your foot?
    No but gout might! stop eating all that red meat, fatty food and wine.
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • supessupes Frets: 159
    True story - years ago i was helping a mate sort out his parents garden, we were only about 17. Laying some 3x2 slabs he dropped one on the end of his toes and if took the end of 2 of his toes off. Couple of months later after he's recovered we try to finish the job and he ends up standing on a nail in the garden that goes straight through the same foot.
    I always felt safe around him, i figured if anything was going to happen it was bound to happen to him!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

assuming you've not previously broken any toes, you have 6 more to break to catch up with me.......

I won't go into other broken bones..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    I see that, as per usual, sympathy comes between 'shit', and 'syphilis' in the English dictionary.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter