Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PRICE DROP - FS/FT: Sub Ray 4 Music Man Honeyburst Bass £200! - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PRICE DROP - FS/FT: Sub Ray 4 Music Man Honeyburst Bass £200!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 847
    I've zoomed in on your photo but can't be sure, does it still have protective film over the scratchplate?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    It does, yes.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    I hadn't forgotten this, went to GG today and tried a few things out. They had a Sub 4 on the wall and really nice. My son, however, has decided he needs something with Jazz type pick ups ( or at least very similar) because he rests his thumb on the pick up so much. 
    Anyway, we put it back and looked at some other stuff. Someone else came in and in a room full of basses from £200 to £2000 ( well, and more) the first thing he picked up was the Sub 4. 
    I really liked the Sub 4 but as it's primarily for my son now got to look  for a used Squier VM Jazz or similar. 
    GLWTS. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • RoxRox Frets: 2147
    No worries.  :)

I really love the look of the Epi Custom @Dopesick is selling... so a little bumpage.